Complete the following for this assignment::
Refer to this Web page when preparing your case brief.
Include 5?7 academic, peer-reviewed references that are relevant to and support the deliverable.
Case / Briefing
Conclusions of Cases
List of References
Length of 5 to 7 Pages
Here are the cases that the assignment requires you to brief:
Prepare a Case brief for Case 2-5 ?The M/V Saiga? (Page 78)
Prepare a Case Brief for Case 3-4 ?Shell v.s. R.W. Sturge, Ltd.? (Page 134)
Prepare a Case Brief for Case 6-7 ?Libyan Arab Foreign Bank v.s. Bankers Trust Company? (Page 335)
Prepare a Case Brief for Case 7-2 ?Japan Taxes on Alcoholic Beverages? (Page 361)
Prepare a Case Brief for Case 9-3 ?Monsanto Company v.s. Coramandal Indag Products? (Page 487)
I wanted to clarify for each of you about the proper steps for completing a case brief for this class (you will be asked to do this for your Unit 5 IP):
1. First, make sure you’ve reviewed my Announcement Board entitled How to Brief a Case.
2. Next, if you need additional information, follow the following link: “How To Brief A Case” (http://www.4lawschool.com/howto.htm).
3. You do not need an abstract as in a typical IP submission. Instead, follow the How to Brief a Case example, include the case citation for your case, consult outside sources, and cite your outside sources in proper APA format.
4. Often, the easiest way to find the case citation each week is to simply Google the case name.
5. Remember that case briefing is a basic tool used for reviewing case law. I know that it can seem daunting at first, but at the end of the session, you will be an expert!