Continue working on your proposal.
Submit a 350- to 700-word synopsis with the following element:
A description of how a specific business requirement would drive the project’s creation and use
Note: Riordan Manufacturing is one of the Virtual Organizations. Please see the link under Academic Resources or on this entry
Patents and Contracts
- How are patent protections put into place?
- What effect does the lack of mental capacity have on the enforceability of an agreement or contract?
Please cite in Apa format with sources less than 10 years old
The Convergence of HealthcareFINANCING and Economic Trends and FORCES worth 100 points
Note: Use the textbook, course readings, Strayer online library, and other reputable online sources to complete this assignment.
Prepare a fifteen to twenty (15 to 20) slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed scholarly speaker notes in which you:
- Compare the three (3) current health careFINANCING and funding models (i.e., employee based, government based, and individual based) used with the healthcare delivery system of the United States.
- Compare and contrast key economic goals of public and private health insurance plans. Evaluate the success potential of key economic goals in terms of populations covered, services included,FINANCING arrangements, reimbursement strategies, and economic competition policies.
- Analyze the key effects of labor market, insurance market, and competitive market factors on health care delivery requirements at your current or previous organization of employment.
- Determine what changes are occurring in the economy or concerning labor and regulatory factors that must be considered in the future.
- Suggest the key national trends that you believe currently affect competition and pricing initiatives. Justify your response.
- Suggest the main quality indicators that typically affect health insurance pricing at the local level. Justify your response.
- Use a minimum of six (6) reputabl
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess current economic trends that influence the cost, quality, and access to care.
- Analyze the impact of managed care on cost, quality, and access within managed care organizations and the health insurance market.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health economics.
- Write clearly and concisely about health economics using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
ECON210-1502B-01 Principles of Macroeconomics
Task Name: Phase 2 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 500–700 words
Assume that Country A has a population of 500,000 and only produces 1 good: cars. Country A produces 100,000 cars per year. The people in Country A purchase 90,000 cars, but there are not enough cars to fulfill all the demand. They decide to import 50,000 more. The government buys 25,000 cars for its police force, and 10,000 cars are bought by companies to transport employees to other locations to work. They also export 65,000 cars to nearby countries for sale. Discuss the following:
What is Country A’s GDP?
What is the composition of GDP by percentage?
What is the GDP per capita?
How does this relate to Keynesian economics?
Go to the Bureau of Economic Analysis at this Web site, and look up the latest new release for real GDP. Address the following questions after reading the latest release:
Where is the United States in the business cycle?
What is the real GDP today?
What is the largest component of GDP?
What is the smallest component of GDP?
What is the fastest growing component of GDP, and why?
What components of GDP were involved in the change from last month to this month?
What is the price index today?
What caused the change?
U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Economic Analysis. (2014). U.S. economic accounts. Retrieved from http://bea.gov/
1. Identify the common predictors of suicide, treatments, and prevention programs
2. Define suicide in your own words and describe how suicide is viewed in other cultures.
Section 1. Basic Economic Concepts
In this unit we discuss the study of economics and the difference between microecnomics and macroeconomics. We also introduce the major topics within macroeconomics and the use of models to study the macroeconomy. Finally, we present the production possibility frontier model and use it to understand basic economic activity, including trade between two economies.
Within the Executive branch of the United States government, the president has powers that can influence public policy. In this assignment, you will be tasked with examining those powers.
- Provide 1–2 examples of the use of presidential powers used by a president during his term in office.
- Identify and discuss the public policies that have been at issue when using these presidential powers.
- Have presidential powers evolved over time, or were they a result of a major event? Explain in detail.
- Do you believe that the evolution of presidential powers is positive for U.S. democracy, or does it infringe upon the duties of the legislature?
Minimum 400 words
Techno-Pessimism vs Techno-Optimism and Enhancement
Choose and respond to one of the following questions:
Contrast Joy and Kurzweil’s techno-pessimism and techno-optimism. How would Kurzweil respond to the Kaczynski dilemma (this will require you to articulate and evaluate the dilemma)?
Concerning enhancement, is there a value to “natural human engagement” with the world? Why or why not? If you answer in the affirmative, is that position compatible with the views of the society and technology articulated in earlier readings? If you answer in the negative, how would articulate the problem with things like steroid use, which are widely regarded as wrong?