Use an IDE to create and compile a basic program. Please follow the description below.
Use an IDE such as Visual Studio or Eclipse for C++ to produce this assignment In this assignment, continue working on the project that you started in Week1 according to the following details. You will design and implement at least 3 functions to allow customers to select products and quantities and to print the order summary (including the total price). You may use the sample code
as the template.
- Create a new C++ empty project titled “CS115_IP2_YourName” in the IDE.
- Determine the functions that you need to create (you need at least 3).
- Design and implement those functions in the IDE.
- Your program should provide the following additional functionality (in addition to the functionality provided in Week1):
- Ask customers to select multiple products and quantities
- Print the order summary, including the products, the quantities, and the total price for each product
- Calculate and print the total price for the order
- Compile and run the application to demonstrate a working program.
- Insert the screenshots into a Word document, and add a short explanation on each screenshot.
Finally, save your Word document as “yourname_IP2.docx”. Click the “Edit” button on this submission node to submit the saved document.
Please follow the instructions in the task that I have provided exactly. This is a rudimentary C++ assignment and I does not require a lot of work. Please write the program, compile it and run. I require a copy of the successfully compiled and tested program. I have provided the sample code. Thank you.