Present the role of the ethical hacker as well as how to perform penetration and security tests on a network, including how the white, black, and grey models are applied to these tests. Also, taking the discussion a step further, include why the ethical hacker needs to abide by state and federal laws regarding hacking, even if under contract.
Your completed assignment should be at least 2 FULL double-spaced page(s) in length. Proofread your completed essay to ensure proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure. Include at least one appropriate web reference in addition to your text and/or supplemental material provided that is presented in proper APA format that supports your submission.
Assignment Objectives: /em>
- Explain the purpose of the ethical hacking concept.
- Outline legal assessments on remote/foreign networks.
- Describe the role of an ethical hacker.
- Present what an ethical hacker can do legally at the state level
- Present what an ethical hacker can do legally at the federal level.
- Analyze penetration testing.
- Evaluate security testing.