Film analysis #2 (- Martin Luther Reluctant Revolutionary )
watch the video then analysis with this format.
- Name of film:
- Main point of the film:
- What is the point of view of the film? Was it overly favorable or critical of a particular group or individual?
- What inferences were made in the film? Were there parts of the film that filmmakers must have made up because they couldn’t have known this from the available evidence?
- What Techniques are used in the film to persuade the audience to the filmmakers point of view? Note music, camera angle, character portrayal, etc.
- What evidence is included to support the point of view put forth in the film? What is the source of that evidence? How strong is it?
- What relevant information do I know? Does it contradict or support the story presented in the film?
- Overall, how strong are the historical arguments in this film? Is it historically accurate?