Company’s Integration of Marketing Communications
This assignment helps you develop the skills to master the following course competencies:
- Apply theories, models, and practices of marketing.
- Integrate marketing analyses into general business management planning and decision making.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business profession.
This assignment helps you develop the skills to master the following objectives:
- Analyze the tools available for marketing communication and their usage.
- Evaluate marketing communication in context of key concepts of advertising, sales promotion, and public relations as they pertain to marketing management.
Revisit the MBA6012 Course Alignment Map to review how all activities assist you in achieving the course competencies and overall program outcomes.
Submit the Company’s Integration of Marketing Communications assignment. This assignment requires you to
analyze how your company integrates its marketing communications tools and promotional activities. Your essay should display the following:
- Appreciation of the significance of the concept of integrated marketing communications (IMC) and its impact on marketing management.
- Identification of the elements of the promotion mix and the pros and cons of each element.
- Connection of the concept of the communication process model to important issues in promotional strategy.
- Description of the components of the marketing manager’s role in promotional strategy.
- Understanding of the key concepts of advertising, sales promotion, and public relations as they pertain to marketing management.
As you construct your essay, remember that communications can be physically and electronically integrated.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Resources: Minimum of 2 sources required.
- Length: 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.