Write a 3-4 page paper (not including cover page or references) for this assignment. Your paper should be double-spaced, Times New Roman, size 12 font, 1-inch margins, and it must follow proper APA format.
1. Describe the group that you attended. Mention its target population; the presenting problem addressed in the group. What type of group is this? What is the theoretical perspective the group is built upon? Provide support for this.
2. Discuss what you observed during the group. Be detailed but do not include any identifying information about the participants or leader(s).
3. Comment on the effectiveness of the group leader(s). What contributed to or detracted from their effectiveness? Section must include at least 1 scholarly source cited in APA format.
4. Discuss what the experience was like for you, personally. What feelings and thoughts did you have while observing the group?
5. Talk about one thing you observed happen within the group you thought was positive and successfully contributed to ensuring the group has a meaningful and beneficial impact on its participants.
6. Talk about one thing you think could be improved to increase the effectiveness of the group.