SAUDI ELECTRONIC UNIVERSITY
PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is the largest retail company in the United States and has been ranked number one on the Fortune 500 Index by Fortune Magazine. Wal-Mart is the largest retail store in the United States, and is larger than any other retail chain in the world. Currently Wal-Mart operates over 4,150 retail facilities globally.
Wal-Mart provides general merchandise: family apparel, health & beauty aids, household needs, electronics, toys, fabrics, crafts, lawn & garden, jewelry and shoes. Also, the company runs a pharmacy department, Tire & Lube Express, and Photo processing center as well (www.walmart.com).
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. decided to start its operation in Saudi Arabia. The Company hired you as CEO of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Saudi.
Assignment Objectives & Requirements:
1. Explain the different types of planning for the different levels of management in Wal-Mart Stores Inc. KSA. Include the typical time frame for which each plan is created. (300 – 400 words)
2. Discuss the components of the acronym SMART in goal setting of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. KSA. (100 – 200 words)
3. Identify the strategic management process of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. KSA. (200 – 300 words)
4. Organizational culture is important for a US based company to operate in Saudi Arabia. What functions does organizational culture serve in Wal-Mart Stores Inc. KSA? (300 – 400 words)
5. In making decisions, ethical concerns need to be considered. Describe what are the ethics and laws within your Disney Land. (300 – 400 words)
6. Conclude your report. (300 – 400 words)
Please, I want it during 24 hours…..