STUDENT REPORT: Using the results from your personal performance report from the physical performance lab, each student is required to write a paper with a minimum of 3 FULL pages. Your papers will be typed, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, Times New Roman, black ink only, and stapled together. Make sure yours papers are free of grammatical and spelling errors —- you will be graded on this. You will also submit your personal physical performance report, STAPLED TO YOUR PAPER. Your paper will cover each of the questions listed below in paragraph form:
1. According to the results, what are the positive aspects of your assessment?
2. According to the results, what are the negative aspects of your assessment?
3. After looking at your results, what are some things that you might need to improve upon?
4. How does your current lifestyle contribute to the results you received?
5. Realistically, what are some things you could change about your current lifestyle to reach a more optimal level of well-being?