Create a 12- to 15-slide presentation using the information you gathered and submitted in Weeks 3 and 4. Include the following:
· Describe the problem and provide some brief background information about the situation.
· Explain the research hypothesis.
· Describe your sample and your sampling method.
· Explain the four steps of the research process you followed, and define the critical value and the test statistic your analysis provided.
· Provide the main finding of the study. What did you prove or fail to prove?
· Provide recommendations based on your findings.
Format any citations in your presentation according to APA guidelines