SLP assignments for the course will build a security plan for a company or organization selected by the student. This SLP assignment will add the following to the security plan:
· Firewall Design
· Internet and Web Security Plan
This part of your plan should include the following:
· A title page with class number and name, project name, your name, and the date.
· A Table of Contents with the major sections of the document.
· Firewall Design: Describe how the firewall components should be located and configured in your organization to establish appropriate perimeter security.
· Internet and Web Security Plan: Describe the plan for Internet and Web security that will prevent unauthorized use of Web and Internet services and reduce the associated security threats.
· A reference page as an appendix.
· The content for the document should be 3–4 double-spaced pages, excluding the title page, TOC, and reference page.
· The document will be assessed based on your ability to adequately address the assignment requirements.