This week, you will be posting the first draft of your course paper. While you should consider this draft to be a work in progress, you should take great effort in preparing the best draft you can create. The more complete your work, the better comments you will receive, and these comments will help you craft a much more effective course paper. Make sure you follow APA guidelines for formatting and citations, and refer to the following criteria to construct your draft.
Requirements of the Paper
· Your paper should be at least 4 pages.
· The paper should have at least five (5) cited resources within the paper. At least three (3) of these resources must be peer-reviewed library resources.
· Your paper must combine information from two different disciplines – preferably disciplines you’ve taken at least one class in during your college career.
· Your paper must be in APA format, using the 6th edition of the APA Publication Style Guide.
· All information drawn from external sources must be cited properly, both within the text of your essay and in a references page.