Submit summaries on two more articles on your topic, using the questions outlined previously (Week 2)
Click the Submit Assignment button below to upload your assignment to Turnitin
This assignment is worth 30 points
Three common types of plagiarism you need to be aware of as a student:
Recycling a paper; “double-dipping”; self-plagiarism: Reusing a paper you have written for a previous course
Copying directly from a source without proper quotations or paraphrasing: When you try to pass something off as your own work
Not using proper citations
topic to focus on the impact of bullying behaviors on children both as bullies and victims/Questions to be answered in Summary
· Was the study correlational, experimental, or some combination of both?
· How do you know?
· Was it done in the laboratory or the field?
· What conclusions can be drawn from the study?
· What conclusions cannot be drawn from the study?
· What are some strengths and limitations of the research design?
· Name two areas for future research based on the article (either those listed in the paper or your own ideas)
References to be summarized
Dake, J. A., Price, J. H., & Telljohann, S. K. (2003). The nature and extent of bullying at school. The Journal of School Health, 73(5), 173-80.
Juvonen, J., & Graham, S. (2014). Bullying in schools: The power of bullies and the plight of victims. Annual Review of Psychology, 65, 159.