Describe in detail the testing and hiring process for a federal, state, or local law enforcement position?
Please use intext citations 200 words
1. Explain how the different forms of business organization affect its sources of equity financing (i.e. what are the sources, liability, rights of owners).
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of a franchise (from the franchisee’s point of view)?
REMEMBER TO DOUBLE-SPACE YOUR RESPONSES
Check attachment for full-work
Discussions: 2 solid paragraph each with reference:
Compare and contrast two types of leases and describe the advantages and disadvantages of each. Which type of lease would produce the lowest risk?
In your firm, what benefits does leasing offer, compared to the purchase of an asset? Provide examples
This is another section (keep it brief and on point where possible)
check attachment for needed with case study in it
1. What is the present value of owning the equipment? (Hint: Set up a time line that shows the net cash flows over the period to , and then find the PV of these net cash flows, or the PV cost of owning.)
2. Explain the rationale for the discount rate you used to find the PV.
3. What is Lewis’s present value of leasing the equipment? (Hint: Again, construct a time line.)
4. What is the net advantage to leasing (NAL)? Does your analysis indicate that Lewis should buy or lease the equipment? Explain.
5. Now assume that the equipment’s residual value could be as low as $0 or as high as $400,000, but $200,000 is the expected value. Because the residual value is riskier than the other relevant cash flows, this differential risk should be incorporated into the analysis. Describe how this could be accomplished. (No calculations are necessary, but explain how you would modify the analysis if calculations were required.) What effect would the residual value’s increased uncertainty have on Lewis’ lease-versus-purchase decision?
6. The lessee compares the present value of owning the equipment with the present value of leasing it. Now put yourself in the lessor’s shoes. In a few sentences, how should you analyze the decision to write or not to write the lease?
I just need a maximum of two pages as it is urgent. Will pay 20$. Apart from the two paragraphs, try and and keep everything other answer as short and on point as possible. My professor is very strict with accuracy of content.
For the middle-aged adult, exercise can reduce the risk of various health problems. Choose three health issues that regular physical exercise and activity can help prevent and manage. Discuss the prevalence of each of these health problems in society today. Describe measures that you would take as a nurse to assist clients with health promotion measures to incorporate exercise and physical activity into their lives. Include the kind of activities you would recommend, the amount of exercise, and the approach you would use to gain cooperation from the client. Support your response with evidence-based literature.
Identify two techniques to reduce stress and how they can be applied to law enforcement
Please use in text citations and put reference in alphabetical order
Scenario: David, age 35, is an avid camper. He has just bought a new tent in preparation for a camping trip. He wants to sell his old tent, so he advertises it on an internet resale site at a price of $250. Erik, age 20, is looking for a used tent, and sends David an e-mail proposing to buy the tent at that price.
Question: List and explain the four requirements of a valid contract. Which elements of the scenario above correspond to the requirements?
Your assignment must be formatted as follows:
1. APA formatting
Times New Roman or Arial 12-point font
Page numbers in top right corner
All sources properly referenced and cited
Distinguish negligence from malpractice
Examine the Good Samaritan laws and their relevance for health care deliverers.
List the elements of malpractice and give examples of each element in professional nursing practice, including ways to avoid or lessen the potential of future malpractice cases
Create a power point presentation that compares Google Cloud, AWS, and Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS products. Include in the presentation which company you would choose for each delivery model? If there is a tie, rank the vendor in order. One will be the number one choice and three will be the last choice. Cite five sources or more from the University’s library to support your presentation.
What is the relevance of the outer game and the inner game on your leadership behavior?
What points of leverage and strategies are given for increasing motivation and employee satisfaction?
What variables affect motivation and satisfaction? Why?
What impact do the different levels of leadership have on employee attitudes, emotions, and behavior?
Which level is closest to your present leadership style?
Which level is closest to your desired leadership style?