This assignment must consist of 500 – 750 words in APA formatting. You are to compose an essay for the following topic:
List and describe the four basic financial statements.
What are some ways in which accounting for health care organizations (HCOs), especially not-for-profit (NFP) ones, tend to differ from accounting in other industries?
What are the primary responsibilities of a financial manager?
What are primary uses of financial information?
How can nurses ensure health literacy when caring for chronically ill clients and their family?
What resources are available to help support literacy?
What are the challenges in ensuring clients and their family understand the care they are receiving and the decisions they need to make?
How does health literacy impact adherence to medication and treatment regimens? APA FORMAT WITH CITATIONS AND REFERENCES
Describe the key historic events since World War II (after 1945) that have influenced U.S. healthcare evolution
Please answer each question separately. Each question must be 250-300 words each. Please be plagiarism free.
1. Who are some major non-hospital and non-physician sectors of the healthcare industry? What do they do? Give examples of the organizations.
2. What are some ways in which accounting for healthcare organizations, especially not-for-profits, tend to differ from accounting in other industries?
please write 2-3 paragraphs answering the question below and also use the attachments as the source.
Discuss the legal and ethical issues involved in Roe v. Wade. Do you agree that individual states should be able to place waiting periods/restrictions such as a husband’s consent for abortion?
1) Why is it important to integrate coordinated treatments for comorbid/co-occurring disorders? Provide at least two examples of the potential financial challenges associated with managing the implementation of treatment. (need in 30mins; 150 word min must have reference)
2)Write a 750-1,000-word assignment that gives a general overview of commonly used substance use disorder treatment approaches. In addition, you are to select two common approaches and compare their similarities and differences.
Include the following in your assignment:
A brief description of two common empirically researched substance use disorder treatments. Choose from either Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, or Solution-focused Brief Therapy.
A discussion about the differences of each treatment listed.
A discussion about which method you would prefer to use and why.
A list of professionals who may be involved in treatment, their role, and how you would coordinate treatment with them.
A minimum of two scholarly sources.
Consider using the following level-one APA headings in your paper to help organize the content:
Overview of Treatment Approaches to Addictions Counseling
Preferred Method and Rationale
(need Tuesday APA format always for assignments)
3) What are the differences between psychoeducation and psychotherapeutic clinical group therapies often used in treatment of substance use disorders? How would the prescreening process look different for each? If you determined a client needed a referral for alternative treatment, how would you describe the referral process and complementary treatment alternatives? (need Tuesday 150 min must have reference)
Platform introduction: identification of the unmanned system with its typical users and operational domain
Scenario and problem statement: detailed introduction of the regulatory, legal or ethical scenario and description of the possible negative outcome
Recommendation: possible mitigation strategies in terms of legal and regulatory aspect
The paper should be 10-15 pages of content, with 8 to 12 credible citations, and using current APA standards. Do not forget the basics: spelling, grammar, and format.
Assessment #4: Ratio Analysis
Write a 4-6 page paper in which you discuss the value of ratio analysis in decision making for health care organizations. Complete the following in your paper:
Discuss the meaning of ratio analysis in healthcare.
Pick one (1) ratio from each major group from the financial statements.
Liquidity ratios (Current ratio, Days Cash-on-Hand, Quick Ratio)
Profitability ratios (ROE, ROA, Total Margin, Operating Margin)
Leverage/Capital Structure Ratios (Debt ratio, Equity ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio)
Nonfinancial Ratios (Occupancy rate, payer mix, ALOS, Expense per discharge, FTE per bed, HMO penetration)
Discuss the ratio and provide examples with calculations
Evaluate the meaning of the calculations related to the financial health of the organization.
Explain the factors that affect the results.
You can also utilize the Help4UHMO Organization financial statements or a real-life health care organization to evaluate by researching their financial statements. You can use the organization from Assessment #2.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Provide a minimum of two (2) cited sources in your paper.
1. What is McGonigal’s definition of a game? Describe one important feature or result of this definition.
2. Why does McGonigal think that games make us happy much more effectively than reality?
Use the thoughts from the attachment!!
Create a 10- to 15-slide PowerPoint presentation (not counting the title and reference slides) that provides an overview of industrial hygiene.
You may use the textbook,
· the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) booklet on industrial hygiene
· the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) website,
· and other sources as you see fit.
· Be sure to create a reference slide that cites all sources using APA format.
Include the following information in your presentation:
Ø Define industrial hygiene, and include information regarding the work of early pioneers in the field of industrial hygiene.
Ø Describe how the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 advanced the field of industrial hygiene.
Ø Discuss the major U.S. industrial hygiene organizations, such as OSHA, AIHA, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), and define their roles in industrial hygiene and the protection of workers from hazards in the workplace. (You may include foreign organizations if you are currently working outside of the United States.)
Ø Briefly describe the code of ethics for industrial hygienists.
Ø Explain the impact of federal regulations on workplace safety and health.
Ø Define the types of hazards addressed by industrial hygienists.
Ø Discuss the types of control methods used by industrial hygienists.
Ø Describe the role industrial hygiene plays in an injury and illness prevention program.
Ø Use the notes section within PowerPoint to create the dialogue or script that you would use when speaking to the audience about the information presented on each slide.
Ø Your PowerPoint presentation should be constructed using Times New Roman font, and the slides should not contain a font smaller than 30 points; 28 points should be the absolute minimum.