Submit a draft proposal defining the major forces affecting the delivery of healthcare for that specific organization. Describe the opportunities and challenges as they relate to healthcare organizations and leaders. Include the types of leases that your organization might consider for strategic planning purposes.
Submit a draft proposal for Section I, parts A and B (see below), defining the major forces affecting the delivery of healthcare. You must describe the opportunities and challenges as they relate to healthcare leaders. Additionally, you should include the types of leases that might be considered for financial operations. Please remember to consider the opportunities and challenges for today’s healthcare leaders. This is meant to be a general introduction to your paper and does not need to be informed by a particular company. Specifically the following critical elements must be addressed: I. Introduction A. What are the major forces affecting the delivery of healthcare today? Discuss these forces and their corresponding impacts on today’s healthcare environment. B. Impact of Forces: What healthcare service and delivery opportunities and challenges exist because of the forces discussed above? Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders. Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document and should be a minimum of 2 pages in length page with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least two sources cited in APA format.
ORIGINAL WORK ONLY….PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
What is the best remedy or solution to reducing cultural cleavages and tensions between peoples of the large and complex region of the Middle East?
– 500 words and more
1. When people talk about the well-play game, how do you need to do something more substantial to make sure everyone is having fun, not just winning or losing?
2. Why do you think the big game companies often feel the need to include violence in their games whereas small indie companies don’t have to include violence? Why do you think big companies haven’t started making these non violent games?
3. What other types of power fantasies would you like to see in games and why?
Short answer for each question and quote (in-context citation) from Sources in the attachment.
Everything we do, both on and offline, leaves digital traces. The database from the MyPersonality app by Michal Kosinski was retrieved by Aleksandr Kogan. It was then given to Cambridge Analytica. This data was used to sway the Trump 2016 election.
1. What do you think the future of social media will be? How much will big data and techniques employed by Cambridge Analytica affect us in the future?
2. How would you describe the Cambridge Analytica/Facebook story through Wark’s statement from Losing is Fun?
Source: Wark, McKenzie. (2014). Losing is fun. In The gameful world (pp. 163-165). (Please search it online or sear analysis of this source).
Fake news has been used for a variety of reasons, from earning money through ad revenue to potentially swaying a major political election. Many people only see the headline and immediately share it with others without checking the content or confirming the information with another source.
1. How is fake news related to Bogost’s Gamification is Bullshit article from last week?
2. What is the difference between fake news and satire or fiction? How is it related to your artifact from the future project?
Please write one paragraph answer for each question and source in the attachment.
Topic – Gender roles in the middle eastern societies?
– 4 page double spaced paper
– With 3 or more sources
compare and contrast how regional differences impacted the debate regarding American independence and the Constitution.
In the American Civil War, men who were drafted for the army had the option of hiring a substitute to take their place, or paying a commutation fee to avoid military service. Are these practices tantamount to selling off one’s duty as a citizen, or are they perfectly acceptable market transactions? Does it make a difference whether the transaction takes place during a war or in peacetime?
A commercial surrogacy contract is an agreement to carry to term someone else’s baby in one’s own body in exchange for money. Should people be allowed to act as surrogate mothers? Should prospective parents be allowed to pay for their services? Should surrogacy contracts be enforced by the courts, even if the surrogate mother changes her mind and wants to keep the baby?
What do think about the morality of prostitution? Is it morally wrong to sell (or rent?) the use of one’s sexual organs? Is it morally wrong to buy sex? Should be it legal to buy or sell sex?
There are Web sites on the internet that advertise grooms and brides. Is it morally wrong to buy a marriage partner from them, assuming that the transaction is voluntary and the bride or groom agrees to marry you? Should such transactions be illegal?
Many people want to adopt a child, but there is always a shortage of infants. Should prospective parents be allowed to give money to young, single mothers who are considering giving up their children for adoption? Should the children who are now waiting to be adopted go to the highest bidder?
Many people need organ transplants, but there is always a shortage of organs from deceased donors. Should the organs that are available go to the highest bidder? If not, how should they be assigned?
In many developing countries, it is possible to buy a kidney for a few thousand dollars. The seller is often very poor and needs the money to support himself or his family. Is it morally permissible to buy his kidney? Should the sale of organs from living adults be illegal?
Watch two episodes of the documentary series:
1. China’sChallenges: What do the Chinese People believe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkaatRMIftQ&index=15&list=PLXMVzYjeUZqKUq77U-3qQ5-oE1yFk6G9f (part 2)
2. China’s Challenges: Does China’s civilization matter?
Answer the following questions in your response paper. The response paper should be 12-point font, 1-2 pages long (double-spaced).
1) To many Chinese, is there a difference in believing in Leifei Spirit, Confucianism, Daoism, and Buddhism? Why or why not? Use two examples from the documentary series to support your idea.
2) Does China’s traditional culture clash with China’s modernization and globalization? Do you think the fusion of cultures can be successful? Use one example from the documentary series and one example from your own experience to support your idea.
In your own words, describe what critical thinking involves.
Discuss a time in your work life when you needed to use critical thinking. How would you show a potential employer that you have solid critical thinking skills?
Find a resource online that helps people increase critical thinking skills, share it here, and give a brief description for your classmates.