Answer the following study questions thoroughly in a minimum of one paragraph. Answers should be in APA format, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, which is located within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation. Include a title and references page that references the textbook and if you utilize any outside resources in your answers you must reference these sources in proper APA format.
Submit your Word document by clicking the “Assignment Submission.”
- Chapter 20: Study Questions 1 through 5 (on page 511 of your text)
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Here are the study questions
Summarize the scientiﬁc data that indicate global warming is occurring as a result of human activity.
2. What is the composition of Earth’s atmosphere, and how has life aﬀected the atmosphere during the past several billion years?
3. What is the greenhouse eﬀect? What is its importance to global climate?
4. What is an anthropogenic greenhouse gas? Discuss the various anthropogenic greenhouse gases in terms of their potential to cause global warming.
5. What are some of the major negative feedback cycles and positive feedback cycles that might increase or de-crease global warming?