In a two- to three-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), explain the purpose of an income statement and how it reflects the firm’s financial status. Include important points that an analyst would use in assessing the financial condition of the company. Also, analyze Ford Motor Company’s income statement from its 2012 Annual Report (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, and it must include citations and references for the text and at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
1. Bioethics Case Study: This assignment asks you to examine a current ethical controversy case study. The paper is informal, but should be in APA style, and does not need an abstract or cover page. With a minimum of two pages and a maximum of four pages A reference page is needed. In-text citations should be in APA format. Papers will be graded on a 0 to 25-point scale.
Case Study in Primary care:
One hypothetical case study involves Jim a 54, year old patient who has recently diagnose with hypertension and his Creatinine and BUN laboratory results are elevated, if left untreated, will result in kidney failure. The patient refuses to take the medication because he said it will affect his sex life The NP must work with the patient to respect the fact that he doesn’t want the medication (autonomy), and needs to find a solution that would prevent him from going into kidney failure and other complications, which is in his best interest (beneficence). Although medications are the best choice, forcing the patient to accept the medication will result in probably patient leaving the care (non-maleficence). Finally, the NP needs to consider the impact that the patient’s choices might have on others if he starts to go into preventable kidney failure, he’ll need dialysis, which affects other people who need the same treatment (justice). So before making the final decision the NP must consider all four principles of health care ethics, which will help the NP make the choice that will have the best possible benefits for both the patient and society.
What are the skills necessary for the provider to identify, address, and assess this clinical ethical issue?
What are the provider’s obligations when a patient discloses does he not intent to follow the treatment?
What are the ethical considerations in evaluating a patient’s failure to adhere to a prescribed therapy?
Will you terminate care for this patient? What are the implications?
Assignment:. All work must be original in APA format and will submitted to Turn-It-In. Minimum word count is 800 words, not including the title and reference page.
Essay: Write a 800-1500 word essay addressing each of the following questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which question you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least two (2) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
1. Cite examples of how older adults can compensate for age-related physical declines.
2. Cite evidence that both genetic and environmental factors contribute to Alzheimer’s disease and cerebrovascular dementia.
3. Describe cognitive functions that are maintained or improve in late adulthood. What aspects of aging contribute to them?
4. Cite features of neighborhoods and residential communities that enhance elders’ life satisfaction.
5. Why is adjustment to late-life divorce usually more difficult for women and adjustment to widowhood more difficult for men?
6. What psychological and workplace factors predict favorable adjustment to retirement?
7. Explain why older adults think and talk more about death than do younger people but feel less anxious about it.
Many Americans feel that their jobs at home should be protected and that free trade should be limited. However, global competition and less expensive imports keep prices under control and reduce inflation. In this assignment, you will be researching and discussing the pros and cons of free trade.
Free trade is best defined as a system in which goods, capital, and labor flow freely between nations, without barriers, that could hinder the trade process.
Use online library resources, and the Internet to research the arguments for and against free trade. Then, respond to the following:
Describe the advantages and disadvantages of free trade. (Consider specific examples of agreements such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership or TPP.)
Explain if free trade can ever be fair. Justify your response.
Explain the measures that a country can take to protect itself from the negative aspects of free trade.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
· Define the term virtual private network
· Discuss the goal(s) of a VPN
· Describe different types of VPNs (hardware or software based)
· Discuss how the use of a VPN may support BYOD (bring your own device)
· List several commonly available (open source) VPNs
· Describe best practices for using a VPN
Consider the following questions on the role of gender in education, public policy, and the workplace:
How is gender shaped by education? Consider the instructional materials used in education, classroom interactions, and communication.
Examine the government, its laws, and its policies. What are the gender norms in these areas? Explain by using specific examples.
Analyze the role of gender in the workplace. What are some differences between men and women in the workplace? How do these roles differ from the past? Do you think the current role of gender in the workplace is reasonable? Explain why or why not.
Write an analysis of approximately 500 words for each topic–education, public policy, and the workplace–in which you do the following:
Respond to the questions for that topic.
Include a scenario or story to illustrate your thoughts.
Include three to five references.
Format your analysis consistent with APA guidelines.
APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique reference (per question) regardless of how many times it is used. All references should be from the years 2007 to present day.
Review the rubric that will be used to evaluate this paper. All work must be completed individually.
1. Describe some factors that contribute to the capacity of an emergency room, as measured by the number of patients served per day. Use at least two unique references. Length: 4-5 paragraphs and minimum 2 references.
2. What are the three steps in designing process layouts? Use at least two unique references. Length: 4-5 paragraphs and minimum 2 references.
3. What are the characteristics of self-managed teams? Use at least two unique references. Length: 4-5 paragraphs and minimum 2 references.
4. Describe advantages and disadvantages of periodic review systems. Use at least two unique references. Length: 4-5 paragraphs and minimum 2 references.
My topic is: The effect of romantic movies on teenagers
write 3 page with 4 references
Good grammar MLA style
For our current unit on modern romance, you have the task of formulating a thoughtful written response to the readings and class discussions. Please compose a unified essay of about three pages (750-1000 words) on one aspect of this issue. Your paper should of course have an original, descriptive title, and should follow the rules for SWE and MLA / APA formatting. It must also include at least two quotations from our readings, integrated using the templates in TS/IS. Also, there must be at least one intentional, self-conscious, original simile or metaphor used to strengthen your point. (For example, one could write “chivalry and dating were once common, but are now endangered species, as rare as panthers in Florida or condors in California.”) Include a footnote or endnote in which you explain your comparison. For practice, be sure to add a properly cited critical apparatus, that is, references and a bibliography in either MLA or APA style.
Write an 800-1,000 word essay on your personal worldview. Briefly discuss the various possible meanings of the term “spirituality,” and your understanding of the concepts of pluralism, scientism, and postmodernism. Primarily, address the following seven basic worldview questions:
What is prime reality?
What is the nature of the world around you?
What is a human being?
What happens to a person at death?
Why is it possible to know anything at all?
How do people know what is right or wrong?
What is the meaning of human history?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
250 words apa
Please watch the video on Emotional Intelligence:
1) How does Emotional Intelligence apply to you?
2) Why is it important to your wellness plan?
Citation: “Daniel Goleman Introduces Emotional Intelligence.” YouTube. YouTube. Web. 13 Aug. 2015.