Topic: Evidence-Based Practices to Guide Clinical Practices
• Explain the interrelationship between the theory, research, and EBP.
• Identify and discuss the research questions, sampling and sampling size, research designs, hypothesis, data collection methods, and research findings from each study.
• Identify the goals, health outcomes, and implementation strategies in the healthcare setting (EBP) based on the articles.
• Discuss the credibility of the sources and the research/researcher’s findings.
• Minimum 5/maximum 7 page paper (the body of the paper), without the references, in APA format.
• Minimum of 1 reference per page of the body of the paper (the course textbook must be one of the references), articles must be peer-reviewed and must have been published within last 3-5 years.
book for reference: Nursing Research: Methods and critical appraisal for evidence-based practice (9th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.